Monday, March 1, 2010

2010


Go Canada!
Canada wins Gold - the Olympics were amazing! I'm so glad the world was able to see such a gorgeous part of our great country. Things are going well at my new location down in Port Stanley. If you find yourself in Southwestern Ontario, you should make your way down to "Port" , and check us out. I'm now located at 194 Main Street, Unit 8, inside Joshua & Co. which is a remarkable home decor store that is nothing short of stunning. Spring is around the corner, and I can't wait merchandise the new items that are coming into the store. I'm going to be carrying amazing goat milk soaps from Beekman 1802. It is handmade unscented, and chemical free goat's milk soap that uses the maximum possible percentage of pure goat milk. A chemical-free recipe that is ideal for sensitive skin. I will be one of the only stores in Canada to carry it, and I can promise you, it's fantastic! Plenty more new items coming in within the month of March so stay tuned!

No comments: