Saturday, December 24, 2011

Goodbye 2011 - nice working with you



Ok, I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything since spring last year - that's pathetic. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! I think one of my New Year's resolutions will be to keep up with social media. It's hard to do in a way with such a busy life. I make all of the products by hand and work a full time job (for now!) as well. It's a great time though, and I love to keep busy. It's been so great being able to satisfy my creative side and to see the expression on people's faces when they find out I make these products is priceless. It's worth every late night and early morning I spend on making everything. Thank you all for your patronage, and encouragement.
I am now Twittering - Maknsoap is my handle. So far, I've been just trying to harass celebrities into trying my products. I've been especially trying to get my "Belieber" soap noticed.. So far to no avail may I add, but you never know until you try.
It's so fun to interact with people around the world, it's amazing really. This year, one of my focuses will be blog entries once a month, twittering as much as possible, and also keeping my website, and facebook page going with all of my new projects and products. I got a new camera, and blackberry, so it should be a lot easier now. If you could see this laptop that I'm typing on you'd see why it takes me so long to get things posted! I've also scheduled a meeting with Stewart to get my website updated. I can't figure out how to change the pictures!
I can't wait for January. To wipe the slate clean, and start with new ideas, and scrap the ones that didn't work out. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas this year, and best wishes for 2012. We're going to start planning the best year ever ! Cheers!

No comments: